Prevent Hair Loss
When you start finding your hair strands floating under the shower after shampooing or when you find that your comb has more hair than your head, there is a pretty good chance that you are facing the problem of hair loss. If stress, lack of balanced diet, irregular sleeping patterns or the wrong choice of hair-care products has landed you in excessive loss of hair, then you can probably find a cure for the problem.
On the other hand, if you are genetically predisposed to hair loss, you would rather have to keep your fingers crossed, because baldness can strike you any day. However, you can always prevent hair loss in both the cases completely, or at least reduce the number of strands falling off. Here in this article, we have provided some surefire solutions to prevent hair loss.
Hair Loss Solution
* Overuse of hair dyes, hairdryer and curling iron can aggravate the problem of hair loss, leading to baldness. Hence, do not use such products on a regular basis, if you are facing the problem of excessive loss of hair.
* In case you are coloring your hair on a regular basis, be sure to leave a gap of at least 6 to 8 weeks between each session. This will prevent hair loss. Let your hair turn gray naturally. After all, it is better to sport gray hair than baldness!
* Tight hairstyles such as braids, buns and ponytails can also lead to hair loss. The best way to prevent hair loss is to adopt easy hairstyle.
* Hair follicles are made of protein. Therefore, it is advisable to eat a diet rich in protein. Include protein-rich food such as low-fat cheese, eggs, almond, beans sprouts, fish, seafood and yogurt in your diet. Soy milk and tofu are smart additions to the diet, as they are enriched with protein.
* Calcium is another important nutrient for strengthening the hair follicles and roots in your scalp. Hence, include food rich in calcium in your diet.
* The next thing to a balanced diet is sound sleep. Do not compromise with seven hours of sleep, because irregular sleeping pattern is one of the leading causes for hair loss. Therefore, make sure that you sleep enough and on time.
* Hair care products should be chosen carefully, because they would directly affect the growth of your hair. Never use harsh shampoos, conditioners or stylizing products, because they would have a negative effect on the growth of your hair on account of prolonged use. If any such product causes hair loss, visit a dermatologist and some products that are suitable for your hair.
* Alcohol and tobacco are the root causes for majority of hair loss problems. Hence, quit habits such as smoking and consumption of alcohol.
* Certain medications can also lead to hair loss. Therefore, consult your physician in case any medicine causes the heavy loss of hair.
* Try to use hair care products that have organic ingredients, like the herbal ones. Since such products contain less harsh chemicals, they are often suggested to people suffering from the problem of hair loss.